Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

August 28, 2008

the BF ask me to do this...



1) What is our relationship?
~ its hard to describe it... u r my one...in fact the best! im yours...always yours... days or night, rainy or sunny. theres no one outside there would replace u. you're my lover. we're getting enganged next year.

2) How n where did we meet?
~ we're in da club named DV8, dancing, and then i met alip at another table.. u r alip's friend. u was introduced to me as Rain is it baby?? hahaha..kinda shocked actually... but after that, we exchange the phone number...after that, we went to KARI KEPALA IKAN JALAN YAP KWAN SENG. hehehe...thats how we met sayanggg...

3) What's my middle name?
~ ur middle name same like my first name...NOOR... love it!

4) How long have u known me?
~ its been like a year...

5) Tell me one good thing about myself.
~ u r very very loving person..when i dun have any money, u gave me 50 bucks. when im very angry, u shut ur mouth up n let me cool down. when im sad, u'll feel sad too... u're who u're when u with me.

6) When u first saw me, what is ur first impression?
~ Ok gak la mamat ni... =)

7) How old i am?
~ u r 21 years + 4 month young... not old. =)

8) When is my birthday?
~ 10 Mei 1987

9) Do i cross your mind at least one time a day?
~ nope...not one time a day... one time a second!

10) What is my favourite singer at the moment?
~ Amy Search forever...

11) Do I have any siblings?
~ yes... an older brother and older sister. u're the younger!!! i hate it when ur mom always "manja2" kan u! mcm baby je... ;)

12) What colour are my eyes?
~ dark brown...

13) If I was an ice cream flavor, which would I be and why?
~ I want you to be a chocolate + mint Ice Cream.... coz i really love that flavour baby... give me one plss...

14) What's one of my most favorite things to do?
~ lepak kat Cik Pah! sket2 cik pah, sket2 cik pah...adeh... FYI, Cik Pah tu satu kedai makan yg BF slalu lepak dgn kawan2 die...sampai aku pon dah terikot2..itulah tmpt meeting 'kami' beramai2 selain Awwal & Rahmaniah...

15) Do you remember one of the first things I said to you?
~ Hye... (is it counted?)

16) Name 3 things I love.
~ ur mom, me, and your valuable things (i-pod nano, ur car, handphone, laptop, hi-fi, and all those stuffs in ur room) its so many to mention here. and plus!!!!! u love beer darling.. oopppsss! terlebih sudaa...

17) Describe me in 3 words.
~ crazy! garang! manja!

18) How would you describe me to someone?
~ macam td tu la... my BF ni kan sgt garang ok... he'll marah me when i did somethg bad even it is a small thing. but i think it is good for me to be a better women. besides, die ni gile jugak kadang2...susah nak predict what he will do next. otak die sgt gile! penah skali tu die nk kejut aku bgn tido punye pasal, die letak kucing kesayangan die tu kat muke aku, and biarkan kucing tu jilat2 muke aku... nasib baik kucing bela, kalo kucing terbiar x ke termuntah kne jilat2 cmtu. mmg x jd smbung tido blk ar muke dah kene jilat ng si Puteh tu... mcm2 lg crazy things yg penah die buat act. bukan tu je... tp die ni sgt2 manja...always want to be pampered all the time.
nak buat macam mane, baik buruk pon BF aku jugak.

19) Have you ever had a crush on me?
~ duhhh...lagi mau tanya ke??

20) What's on thing you've always wanted to say to me, but never did?
~ "kalo i jadi u, u dah la anak bongsu kan. abang and kakak dah x dok ng mak lagi kan. i abeskan je sume dwet mak berkepuk2 dlm bank tu..." hahahaha...jahat x aku ni... but i never say that to him. he really loves him mom as he only have mom in his life. no more dad.

21)If you could change one thing about me, what would it be?
~ i wont change anything coz i love u the way u are. they way u are when u with me.

22) If we could spend a day together, what would we do?
~ i wanna go for a sunset cruise with a sail-boat. just you n me...

23) Give me a nick name.
~ Bie, BUBU @ maybe BOOBOO... hehehe...

24) Why'd you pick it?
~ ade la sbb die.... =)

25)What makes me happy?
~ me!!!

26) What makes me sad?
~ me too... :(

27) Do you think our friendship is getting stronger or weaker?
~ of coz its getting stronger n stronger day by day...

28) If you could give me anything, what would it be?
~ my heart n my soul sayang... LOVE!

29) What reminds u of me?
~ ur hugs, kisses, n ur smell...

30) What songs reminds u of me?
~ i dont wanna miss a thing...



[limelollipop]
.

0 LoveLoLLipop: