Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

August 21, 2008

seven...7...tujuh


7 FACTS about me

  • sensitive!!!
  • love to be loved
  • love shopping.
  • suke itam, putih n merah.
  • suke gelak
  • kaki lepak
  • rajin buat assignment kalo last minit...

7 THINGS that I fear

  • Allah The Almighty.
  • Any bad news regarding my loved ones
  • Mati.
  • Accident... Kemalangan jalan raya. Fobia!
  • Kegagalan
  • Been hurt
  • Loosing my loved ones.

7 SONGS for the time being

  • What you got - Colby O'Donis
  • American Boy - Estelle ft. Kanye West
  • Better In Time - Leona Lewis
  • The Way I Are - Timbaland & Keri Hilson
  • Love Song - Sara Bareilles
  • Realize - Colbie Caillat
  • I'm Yours - Jason Mraz

7 WORDS that I frequently said

  • K
  • Shit
  • Babi sgt!
  • Wuteva
  • biaa ar...
  • eeeiiiuuuu....
  • Alalala...

7 THINGS that are valuable to me

  • Myself
  • My family
  • My BF
  • Besties / Luvly Tunics
  • The i-pod nano
  • My Lappy
  • My handphonesss


7 FIRST TIME in my life

  • First celebrities signature I got, from KRU.
  • First accident time umur 5 tahun. Parut ade sampai skng.
  • First handphone I got, Siemens. Model hape tah. When i was in form 2.
  • First boarding school - MRSM PDRM - full of memories!
  • First time kne langgar lari. Last month kne langgar dgn Subaru n kene himpit dgn Evo. My car kemek like hell. Luckily I'm ok. Babi sgt!!
  • First traditional dancing experience during my standard 6
  • First kiss?? ahahahaha.... ade la..

[limelollipop]

.

.

0 LoveLoLLipop: