Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

November 10, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME


happy birthday mira!!!
hahahaha...i just wanna wish a lot of thanx to all the party plannerrrssss!!
the celebration was a blast ppl!!!
the best BIRTHDAY celebration i ever had...


credit to my BF a.k.a. my mr.HANDSOME sbb plan all of this things..
and be with me all the time..
during the birthday weekend.. ;)
and always by my side selama ketiga2 kali celebration itu ye..
it was just so sweet...
n x lupe jugak for the present!!
my new CK euphoria & latest dress from ZARA collection...
i heart u la... thanx BF.. muahhxxx!


aku dah berusia 21 years young on 8th nov 2008...
thanx to mama sbb melahirkan aku...
& thanx to papa too sbb membuat aku...
hahahaha...bodoh punye ayat!!!

n...thanx to all yang wish my birthday!

luv u guys...


-xoxo-

1 LoveLoLLipop:

Miss Dels said...

mira! happy belated bday~ sorry i missed ur bday..isk3.. =(